Thursday 22 September 2011

Etsy: New Obsession!!

I work in an office so it is very casual and tend to wear very simple jewelry. I am the type of girl that will wear jeans, boots and a simple tee and pair it with a simple pendant necklace.  I am always on a hunt to find cute, simple necklaces. I can't stand when there is a cute simple charm and it's on the most cheap and chunky chain, or when you can smell the lead, gross. I guess you get what you paid for.

I was definitely overwhelmed by Etsy at first, I had no idea what a big community it is for new and upcoming designers. So I decided to search for a gold disc necklace. At the time, I was on the hunt for it after seeing Jennifer Aniston wearing a simple gold disc in a magazine and it was so cute!! I came across Leslie23 on Etsy and absolutely love what she does. Her necklaces are classic pieces you can have for a while and definitely something you can wear every day. They're also great for layering necklaces.

Below are some items I have or just purchased and a few that are on my list to purchase next!

Here is Leslie's information:

LEMON SWEET BY LESLIE

LIKE HER FACEBOOK AND RECIEVE 15% OFF NEXT PURCHASE!



Enjoy :)

(All pictures are from her Etsy Shop)



Necklaces I have ordered:





Necklaces I want to order!!: 


Have a FAB day!!

xo
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment