Monday 11 March 2013

Weight Watchers Life: My weight loss journey

Since 2011 I have been on Weight Watchers and that came with lots of ups and downs through this weight loss journey. I knew I needed to lose weight, but always put it off. I enjoy food so much! It was a comfort to me and something I couldn't let go of.

As of 2011 I have lost 48lbs and still going. Over the past year I have been on a plateau of gaining a little and losing a little and maintaining. For me, that is quite amazing to not gain the weight back! As many of you who struggle with being overweight, you know how difficult it is to maintain a weight loss. It was not what I wanted, I wanted more of a loss and it was just not happening. Too many temptations I couldn't resist, too many "well I am maintaining, I deserve this giant piece of cake". Yes, you can eat whatever you want on Weight Watchers and that is what I love about it! I was abusing it way too much though.

I have now FINALLY learned how to control myself and slowly learning to not give in at every single temptation. I have more weight to lose and I need to give it my all! 

I am hoping to do more weight loss blogs as well as tips/ tricks and great food ideas!

*Here's to a healthy me!*

 
                                                    An amazing quote to live by <3


         Before & After: 2008- January 2013                      Me Currently: March 2013

                                                       **Foods I really Enjoy! **
                              Quick oats with Semi-sweet chips, banana & a little brown sugar

                     1/2C tuna with a slice of tomato on a lightly salted rice cake & 1/3 C Edamame


Homemade Oatmeal Pancakes! Oats, egg whites, vanilla extract, fat free cottage cheese. Amazing and so filling!!



XO
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment